HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
1. THE BENEFIT OF SOFTWARE:
- Helps to manage manpower effectively;
- Cuts down a half of manpower for Human resource management, but information supply will be improved;
- Allows following manpower fluctuation quickly;
- Meets international standards for labor management SA 8000.
- Allows controlling employee’s working time (marking attendance) effectively with low expenses;
- Forms productivity-based wage and time-based payroll, reducing manpower for payroll forming with high ac curacy;
- Controls advance payment, Social Insurance and Health Insurance payment process of employees.
2. SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS:
- Database Management System: SQL – Server
- Programming software: Microsoft Access 2003 and Visual Basic;
- Environment: Server Win NT or Win 2003; Client 9x, 2000, XP
- Online help and manual are available.
- Vietnamese/ English/Chinese interfaces and reports;
- Functions and modules can be selected according to requirement of customer.
3. MODULE MARK ATTENDANCE:
- Main characteristics:
- This marking attendance solution helps to calculate working time with complex working regime, and can be connected with different modern marking attendance technology such as barcode, proximity, and finger identification machines…
- Calculates total month working hours, overtime hours based on working regulation of company.
- Controls total overtime hours for employee.
- Controls employee absence.
- Controls employee annual leave.
- Supports publish barcode of employee ID (for making barcode card);
- Supports mark attendance for employees, who go on business trip (can not come to mark by marking attendance card).
- Suitable for companies working with multi shifts.
- Links data from different marking attendance machines.
- Calculates total working time and forms marking attendance report.
- Forms planed leave of employees.
- Main reports:
- Mark attendance for each month.
- Return on working hours for each employee or each group or all employees for each day or for selected period. (You select day or period).
- List of employees come to wok late or leave early.
- Overtime report of each employee, department, or group for month or year or selected period.
- Annual leave year record.
- Employee absent in day.
5. MODULE PAYROLL (time-based wage payment method):
- Calculates time-based wage for each employee, based in the wage level (in HRMS module) and actual working time (from Marking attendance module).
- User can define other irregular payment.
- You can define payment method for each group each department and other types of allowances and payment such as reward, leave, additional allowances (holiday, woman with baby….), advanced payments, insurance, personal tax, and Union fee… and forms final payroll automatically.
- Controls Insurance Social & Medical Insurance payment process.
- Controls advanced payment.